Please note that every possible security incident must be reported to Data protection officer. Such reporting is the duty of every staff member, or his/her supervisor, that finds out any of the following:
- a device or a document containing a file with personal data was lost or stolen;
- an unauthorized person gained access to personal data in a device or a document;
- personal data in any form were, without a sufficient access protection, placed in a location where they could be accessed without authorization;
- personal data were damaged or lost;
- personal data could be changed or edited, but it is impossible to determine whether it happened.